Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Brand Name

The main street tagged up cornerblock has a new occupant. After a month of seeing nothing but the blue shower curtain like drapes, the doors finally opened.




Anessa moved in and opened a name brand cloths store. If the E doesn't fit, it just doesn't fit. But I applaud them for their handpainted colorful sign!






Love this corner. Constantly tagged up. Roaming gimmie money lady. Kids having a blast. Martinez tacos during Dodger games. I still hope for a little cafe in that spot someday.

But wish Anessa success. Cheap rent and Montecito Heights dreams!



Prince Buster "Dark Street"
Wu-Tang Clan "My Corner"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I painted the word Dorothy on a wall except I dropped the second "o" I know how these things can go

Thursday, August 20, 2009  
Blogger Why S? said...

I could use some new cloths.

Sunday, August 23, 2009  
Anonymous emb said...

roaming gimmie money lady? are you referring to the one on the opposite side of the street who stands holding her purse next to the stop. I never thought money to be her interest, rather she seems to be more waiting for a ride that will never show up. Stuck in a memory we call alzheimers.

Monday, August 24, 2009  
Blogger Above the City said...

Yes, that lady. And unfortunately she only wants money.

Monday, August 24, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home