Friday, April 16, 2010

Cardboat




Found this cool little boat the other night up at the lake. Looked like someone took some time building her too. Cardboard body with a plastic hull. Toothpicks holding her together. Plastic sail with a bottle top lookout.

If only I was 6 inches tall!!!

I put her back in the water and she gently floated across the lake at sunset. Never knew there was a current in that lake. Then I hid it. Maybe it will still be there ready for another voyage when I return?




Modest Mouse "Missed the Boat"
Sonny and the Sunsets "Too Young to Burn"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot about this blog, keep up the good work, I'll be back

Sunday, April 18, 2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

I enjoy your POV of Montecito Heights. Keep'em coming! Thanks.

Monday, April 19, 2010  
Blogger Why S? said...

The work of fairies?

Friday, April 23, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home