Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Adopt Lilly


Met this dog the other day when I was out around Flattop. I was scared at first when a German Shepard started to track me out there until she came over and lowered her head to get some pets. I threw a couple sticks for her to chase, she hung around me for a bit longer, then she vanished around the bend.

Now I see this flyer from the Lacey Street Shelter. That's the same dog!!!

www.petharbor.com/pet.asp?uaid=LACT4.A1178263

Hope someone adopts her soon. Good luck Lilly!!!




Percy Sledge "Baby Help Me"
Johnny Cash "So Doggone Lonesome"

2 Comments:

Blogger Pasadena Adjacent said...

She's so pretty.

Monday, January 17, 2011  
Blogger Tash said...

Ah...she is pretty and friendly. She should be alright.

Sunday, January 23, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home