Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Peace


Hopefully with the new heads up in the government there will be some changes. Like my man Biggie Smalls said, "Things done changed!". Some strides towards slowing down our destruction of the Earth and doing our part for Peace in the World.

If you have ever driven up Montecito Heights, you might have seen a blue light across the way on Mount Washington. I finally took out my telescope and was surprised, and overjoyed, to see what exactly that blue light was. A huge Peace sign, presumably on the side of a Mt. Washington house or in their yard. One of these days I will go over and say hi to our peaceful neighbors on the hill.

Notorious B.I.G. "Things Done Changed"
Yonder Mountain String Band "Peace of Mind"

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

so far the birds have led me to you

Wednesday, November 08, 2006  
Blogger unidentified said...

I love home.

Thursday, November 09, 2006  
Blogger unidentified said...

i believe that is the location of the
House of many rasta persons.
The actual name of the community escapes me at this time.
There is also a Jesus Saves light.

Monday, January 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home